Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Parliament

Go down

Member of Parliament Empty Member of Parliament

Post  Admin Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:09 am

A young boy from Mumbai goes off to college. Half way through the semester, having foolishly squandered all his money ... he calls home.

"Father," he says, "You won't believe what modern education is developing!

They actually have a program here in Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad IIM(A) that will teach our dog, Moti, how to talk!"

"That's amazing," his father says. "How do I get Moti in that program?"

"Just send him down here with Rs. 1,00,000" the young boy says "and I'll get him in the course."

So, his father sends the dog and Rs. 1,00,000.

About two-thirds of the way through the semester, the money again runs out. The boy calls home.

"So how's Moti doing son?" his father asks.

"Awesome father, he's talking up a storm," he says, "but you just won't believe this – they've had such good results they have started to teach the animals how to read!"

"Read!?" says his father, "No kidding! How do we get Moti in that program?"

"Just send Rs.2,00,000, I'll get him in the class."

The money promptly arrives – But, our hero has a problem...

At the end of the year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read. So he shoots the dog.

When he arrives home the next day, his father is all excited. "Where's Moti? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!"

"Father," the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Moti was in the living room, in the recliner,reading The Economic Times, like he usually does".

"Then Moti turned to me and asked:- So, is your father still fooling around with that little pretty woman who lives down the street?"

The father became pale as an igloo and exclaimed: "I hope you shot that son of a bitch before he talks to your Mother!"

"I sure did, father!"

"That's my boy!"

The kid now serves in New Delhi as a Member of Parliament.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Numri i postimeve : 471

http://trip.snob.tv

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum