Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir, Mr Rudd is no longer PM.

Go down

Sir, Mr Rudd is no longer PM. Empty Sir, Mr Rudd is no longer PM.

Post  Admin Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:10 am

One sunny day in October, 2010 an old man approached Parliament House from where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Federal Policeman standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with Prime Minister Rudd." The Fed looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Rudd is no longer prime minister of Australia and no longer resides here." The old man said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached Parliament House and said to the same federal policeman, "I would like to go in and meet with Prime Minister Rudd." The Fed again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Rudd is no longer prime minister and no longer resides here." The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached Parliament House and spoke to the very same policeman, saying "I would like to go in and meet with Prime Minister Rudd."

The Fed, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Rudd. I've told you already that Mr. Rudd is no longer the prime minster and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the federal policeman and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Fed snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Numri i postimeve : 471

http://trip.snob.tv

Back to top Go down